Posted to alt.home.repair
thebluesparty thebluesparty is offline

Default Replacement Windows?

thebluesparty had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ws-363458-.htm
:
I bought replacement windows (just the sealed replacement glass) for my
house in ME evidently just before Rivco went out of business. We were in
FL, and I had them put in storage. I've now decided to not just have the
glass replaced, so I'm stuck with (i.e., have nowhere to return / echange)
26 24X24 and 2 24X16 brand new windows. Anyone need this size or have any
suggestions?

Shirley ann wrote:

Has anyone had theirs done recently???

What brand did you decide on??

Our house is 16 years old which has Rivco windows. They are now out of
business.
We have 6 windows that is foggy, steamy on the outside, 1 looks like it
has water running down it. A few look like there is fungus on the
inside
of the window and they are hard to open and lock in the last year.

shirleyann