Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water

In article , "SteveB" wrote:

the landscape company i used to work for used the method several times a
week to find irrigation lines when no plan was available. It does work.

How can that be? It has been stated here by people who are never wrong that
it doesn't work. I'm confused.

Don't think I ever said it doesn't work... but I will say that there is no
evidence that it does. Anyone who thinks otherwise has only to demonstrate it,
under controlled conditions, to become an instant millionaire.

It's been at least twenty years... and James Randi still has his million
dollars.