Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Steel Beam Prices

In article , "DanG" wrote:
Not in my area. Delivery would be extra, I assumed the question
was for purchase price. Taxes would also be additional. Delivery
might be included if dealing with a supplier with whom you do
plenty of business but I don't think that is the case with the
original post.

Depends on the dealer. Also depends on the buyer's flexibility in taking
delivery. About two years ago, I bought four beams from a dealer I'd never
done business with before, and they delivered free of charge -- probably
because I was willing to wait to get the steel until they had another delivery
nearby.