Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default The outlet wall

on 6/17/2009 9:13 PM (ET) David Nebenzahl wrote the following:
On 6/17/2009 1:42 PM HeyBub spake thus:

Exactly what it says: a wall made completely of electrical outlets.

With pic
http://www.ironicsans.com/2009/06/id...tlet_wall.html

Solves one problem.

The commentors are pretty clever about addressing the problems
generated by the concept.

OK, (at least) 3 possibilities:

1. The whole thing was Photoshopped. (Not my idea, but from one of the
comments on that page.)

2. Only some outlets are actually wired. So how do you know which
ones? (A simple diagram might be enough.)

3. All outlets are wired. (I doubt this.)

4. http://www.decoflage.com/

Probably all except the wired outlets are just outlets & covers glued
onto/into the wall.

Kewl idea, though. Who cares about the NEC?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY