T.

Default Central Machinery table saw?

Tue, Nov 4, 2003, 12:32am (EST+5)
(Andy=A0Dingley) says:
snip But personally I don't bid on things weighing over a couple of
pounds that don't list shipping costs. Got stung once, for three times
the price of the item - turned out the guy was in Thailand !

Not a problem about bidding with no shipping costs listed. Trick
is, you have to ask what the shipping is - and get an answer back -
before any bid. I've been able to get some very decent shipping rates
that way. And also passed up any number of items, because of excessive
shipping costs. Some people seem to want to make their profit on the
shipping. Check the shipping costs on those cheap electric hand planes
listed for about $10. I've seen shipping cost run from about $6 to as
much as $39. I only bid on one, and got outbid, but my bid was only
about $12, and shipping was about $6.

JOAT
My aim is to get through life peacefully, with as little interferrnce
from human beings as possible.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 3 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/