Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default HF new Wireless Inspection Camera

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:17:54 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

snip
So, I haven't played with it much (looked under the couch, inside my
shoe, stuff like that. My initial impression is that it will work fine
for what I need, but I'd be pretty careful about dropping it off a
ladder. On the other hand, I recall being pretty careful with the
Rigid unit as well, because A) it wasn't mine, and B) it just seemed
kind of breakable. Not exactly a quality you look for in jobsite
equipment, but with reasonable care, it should do fine.

The first time it finds me a better way (or even a possible way) to
get a wire from A to B, it will have paid for itself.

That kinda confirms my suspicions. Figured it would get the
job done, maybe not as many bell and whistles though as the
name brands.

I've got this one filed away in the brain somewhere for when
I the job justifies getting one.

If you get the chance take a diameter measurement of the
camera end. Carl wanted to know how big around the head was.
I suspect it is pretty close to 17mm like the other
offerings.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b