Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default HF new Wireless Inspection Camera

On Jun 20, 3:07*pm, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:52:26 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:

snip

Can you tell me the item number in your catalog? Sometimes the numbers
and letters after the dash can change the price. I've seen different
prices for the same item (with different suffix) at the same time on
the web site.

Retail Store flyer, if that matter any.

Lot number 66550, Cen-Tech Wireless Inspection Camera with
2.4" Color LCD Monitor. $99.99 - Regular price $139.99.

Hurry! Sale ends July 6, 2009

At the bottom of page 4 in the "Why Pay More Ad" he

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...seBook.do?book...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids *MI/Zone 5b

OK, so I needed some other stuff, and my brother also needed a few
things, so we went to HF store this afternoon. I showed the girl the
web page and said that it should be $99.99. She said that the web and
store prices often disagree, and it was in fact $99.99, and yes they
were in stock. With the 20% off, it was $80.

So, I haven't played with it much (looked under the couch, inside my
shoe, stuff like that. My initial impression is that it will work fine
for what I need, but I'd be pretty careful about dropping it off a
ladder. On the other hand, I recall being pretty careful with the
Rigid unit as well, because A) it wasn't mine, and B) it just seemed
kind of breakable. Not exactly a quality you look for in jobsite
equipment, but with reasonable care, it should do fine.

The first time it finds me a better way (or even a possible way) to
get a wire from A to B, it will have paid for itself.

$.02