Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveBell[_2_] SteveBell[_2_] is offline

Default Bath tub Liner vs. Reglazing

Tony Hwang | 2009-06-19 | 11:25:35 PM wrote:

Our main bathroom tub suffered a damage by falling object creating
chipped away glazing. Bathroom overall(vanity, toilet, floor, tile
walls) being in very good shape, I am wondering if I can have the tub
relined with acrylic molded form or have it reglazed. Any opinions
between this two options or do I need a new tub. TIA,

The liners can leak around the drain, letting water between the liner
and the tub. One I used at a motel was so bad I thought I was standing
on a waterbed.

--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement