Posted to alt.home.repair
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default Bath tub Liner vs. Reglazing

I've had two tubs reglazed. At my old house they did a fantastic job and it
held up great. This one, a sloppy job and it's already showing through. So
if you go with reglazing, ask for references.

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
Our main bathroom tub suffered a damage by falling object creating
chipped away glazing. Bathroom overall(vanity, toilet, floor, tile walls)
being in very good shape, I am wondering if I can have the tub relined
with acrylic molded form or have it reglazed. Any opinions
between this two options or do I need a new tub.
TIA,