Posted to alt.home.repair
Bert Byfield Bert Byfield is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water

I often wonder if any of the skeptics have actually tried using a
couple bent wires. They work for me but I don't base any
decisions on what they inidicate without other evidence supporting
them. From tests of a few neighbors, friedns and family it seems
that they work for at least half of anyone who tries it.
Harry K

I am a skeptic, but in 1972 when I lived on a farm we had a dowser come
tell us where a drain pipe went, and he located it for us. When he
left, I picked up his sticks and walked back over his path, and the
sticks did seem to dip at the right spot. I have no idea if this is an
undiscovered science, or suggestion, but it worked, and I am not
gullible about these things.