Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in newsqY_l.130$9l4.10
@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

"Tom Watson" wrote:

That is exactly where the idea came from.

Think I'd prefer my 12 GA with some slugs and the 100,000 CP spot
light from the boat.

At least there would be meat on the table.

Lew

Do you still have to shoot it after you've blinded it?

Puckdroppper
rec.woodworking