Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:37:26 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Tom Watson wrote:

A buddy of mine who has hunted a lot more deer than me was talking to
me about how dumb some guys are because they urinate near their tree
stand and how the scent keeps deer away.

On the other hand, a friend of mine who likewise has hunted a lot more deer
than me lent me a video once, in which two guys peed into a jug, sprinkled the
contents around the edge of the field, then went into a tree blind with a
video camera. They filmed a herd of deer -- two or three mature bucks and a
dozen or so does and juveniles of both sexes -- come into the field and sniff
around. The does seemed to not care much one way or the other; the mature
bucks were *attracted* to it.

These were obviously gay deer.

Regards,

Tom Watson