Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default Tankless toilet

"JIMMIE" wrote in message
On Jun 19, 7:29 pm, "Lefty" wrote:
Most of them are fed with a minimum 1" water supply line, which is of
course
tied to larger water supply lines in commercial buildings. Many entire
homes are set-up with 3/4" max feeding the entire house. Without the high
volume, you won't get a decent flush, and a flushometer won't shut off
unless the pressure and volume are very good either. Of course, there are
remedys if you really want to use them in a home.

HTH, Lefty

"JIMMIE" wrote in message

I bought a couple of old tankless toilets like you see in commercial
buildings at an auction. Probably a dumb question to ask now but why
cant you use these in houses. Oh well I got them real cheap, even if I
find I cant use themI can probably get morre than my money back.

Jimmie- Hide quoted text -

Hmm, sounds promising. I have a 1" supply comming into my house with
100 PSI before the regulator.. I was going to put a toilet and urinal
in my "man cave" bathroom.

Jimmie

Your better off searching for the flushless urinal, it has a fluid that is
lighter than urine so that goes down the drain and the fluid stays behind.
Much more practical IMHO.

Rich