Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

"Tom Watson" wrote

I saved up some urine (mine) in a five gallon drywall bucket and
poured it in a perimeter around the planting area.

Pretty much got rid of the problem.

Some may argue that it was the faint tincture of not-fully-processed
Tullamore Dew that did the trick and I can't say that it wasn't but
would be happy to hear the results from someone who drinks a different
brand of whiskey.

Damn, there is a marketing program that ought to appeal to the rural set.
Drink our booze and keep the deer out of the garden!

Remeber that movie of the true story of the teacher who went back to major
leagues to pitch baseball? He was coaching a high school baseball team that
had a field that the deer were wrecking. He mentioned it to the local barber
shop.

The barber came up with a solution. They collected all the cut hair each day
and put it around the field. The deer stopped coming and the field grew
back.