Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:59:08 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Is that your version of "marking" your territory?

Lew

That is exactly where the idea came from.

A buddy of mine who has hunted a lot more deer than me was talking to
me about how dumb some guys are because they urinate near their tree
stand and how the scent keeps deer away.

I figured I'd try it out on the garden and it seemed to work pretty
good.

Seemed to work on the groundhogs, too. They had been eating the
flowers off the pumpkin plants as soon as they would appear. Once
'the treatments' started - no more problems.

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/