Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

"Tom Watson" wrote:

This may sound a little nasty but it worked for me.

I had a square of corn and a pumpkin patch for a few years and the
deer and groundhogs went to town on it.

I saved up some urine (mine) in a five gallon drywall bucket and
poured it in a perimeter around the planting area.

Pretty much got rid of the problem.

Some may argue that it was the faint tincture of not-fully-processed
Tullamore Dew that did the trick and I can't say that it wasn't but
would be happy to hear the results from someone who drinks a
different
brand of whiskey.

Is that your version of "marking" your territory?

Lew