Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default HF new Wireless Inspection Camera

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
Just saw this new item in the latest flyer, "Wireless
Inspection Camera with 2.4" Color LCD Monitor". See:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=66550

===
Make easy visual inspections, even in hard-to-reach areas.

-Mini waterproof camera with 3ft. flexible extended tube

-4 ft. night vision range

-2.4" TFT-LCD (thin film transistor liquid crystal display)
wireless color monitor with rechargeable lithium ion battery

-LCD monitor can detach from hand hold for easier viewing

-Lightweight handheld design to easily find, diagnose and
solve problems

Requires four AA batteries (sold separately).

Monitor dimensions: 3.93" x 2.75" x 1.18"; Adapter input
power: 100-240 volts; Adapter output power: 8 volts DC;
Color configuration: R.G.B.delta

ITEM 66550
===

Currently on sale for $99.99. If I was still working I would
probably bite on it. Just one nasty job taken care of would
be worth it. I can remember numerous times that something
like this would have been a lifesaver.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

You could easily bill five times that for just one medical procedure!