Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote:

====================================
Now, the bear population is increasing; we saw one as we came down
from breakfast at the Peaks of Otter Lodge last week, a near mature
brownie, which is usually a rare experience.
====================================
Can expect a story on TV here in L/A almost every day that aminal
control has had to tranqualize a brown bear found in somebody's back
yard and take them back up into the mountains for release.

Usually, they are looking for food.

As far as the increasing deer population, it is happening nationwide
and has been attributed to the Bambi complex.

Lew

Here in the boonies of SoCal, the lion population has increased and
seems to be in equilibrium with the deer. When I was at JPL, there were
plenty of deer around. They would come onto the campus at night for
water and forage. There were several lion sightings there.

Talk about something that will make your night...

mahalo,
jo4hn