Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:54:49 -0700, Charlie Self wrote:

I don't know for sure what is raising the bear population, or
causing the lack of shyness,

Out here in the Pacific Northwest, we've found that stopping, or cutting
back, on hunting has the side effect of making animals, such as cougars,
less afraid of humans. The survival benefit of fear of humans has gone
away so bold cougars still survive to breed. Evolution in action :-).