Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Hardin Ron Hardin is offline

Default Basement Window Screens?

Does anybody make basement window screens that you
can just substitute for the basement glass windows
that lift out?

Horizontal 14 9/16" x 30 3/4", that I had thought
were so standard that it would be easy to find
screens for summer. Just the lift the window out
and put the screen in, and the basement is dry for
the summer.

A search of Home Depot suggests that basement
technology has advanced well beyond my era.

Frames I made from 3/8" dowel have deteriorated
over a decade and it's time to replace them.
Something commercial would be nice.