Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Puckdropper" wrote:

Garden fresh is best, and green beans are NOT a reduction sauce.
(Family joke.)

Garden fresh green beans smothered in Ranch Dressing and sealed in an
aluminum pouch served directly from the bun rack of the grill after a
half hour on the grill along with a steak are Dyn-O-Mite.

Gardens are for tomatoes - big tomatoes that are meant to be sliced up
and put into a sandwich with nothing more than a nice spread of
Miracle Whip (not mayonnaise...), and a little salt. And sweet corn.

No sweet corn for our garden... by the time we actually get enough corn
planted for both us and the deer there's no more room in the garden for
tomatoes and green beans. (And peas... I'm not a big fan of peas, but
just can't resist fresh ones in boiling water.)

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking