Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

Morris Dovey wrote:

Han wrote:
"Leon" wrote in
:

Next up they will be going after the medical industry for trying to
eradicate cancer.

PETA did put a researcher out of business who was using cats (the
only viable model) for drug addicition research.

I am a supporter of People Eating Tasty Animals

I've always admired the argument that "If God didn't mean for man to
eat animals, he wouldn'ta made 'em outa meat."

I understand that "vegetarian" was an North American indian word that
means "lousy hunter".

There's also the statement:

"Vegetables aren't food. Vegetables are what food eats"

And: "I'm an indirect vegetarian" is another one.

--
Best regards
Han