Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

Han wrote in news:Xns9C2ECAEA55EC4ikkezelf@
199.45.49.11:

I have the most respect for vegetarians. They are generally the most
peaceloving people. It requires a lot of work to get a balanced diet,
though, since some of our dietary requirements are almost exclusively
meat-derived. Thus I also think many vegetarians who do not get a
balanced diet are misguided, to say the least.

One of the things I find annoying about vegetarian foods is how they try
to make up for the lack of meat. If vegetarian was so good in the first
place, why attempt to make vegetarian versions of things that require
meat? Let the vegetables (and fruit) shine.

Garden fresh is best, and green beans are NOT a reduction sauce. (Family
joke.)

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking