Posted to alt.home.repair
Joy Ovington Joy Ovington is offline

Default Need Bathroom paint color ideas

Heirloom Gold, a Benjamin Moore historic color, I used it and it's a
lovely neutral

On Jun 18, 12:31*am, "Tube Audio" wrote:
Hello

I am looking for color ideas to paint my bathroom.

A little bit about the bathroom. *The home is *Ranch style on the San
Francisco Peninsula built in 1954. * The bathroom is original, except for
the new toilet and pedestal sink.

The dimensions are 6.5 feet x 8.5 feet. *The 5-foot tub and a shower stall
are along the 8.5-foot wall the toilet and sink are along the other 8.5-foot
wall.

The bathroom has 4-inch tiles on the floor, with tile wainscoting 4 feet up
the walls. *The floor color is Forest Green; the wall tile color is yellow.
The edge tiles where the wainscoting ends and the sheetrock wall starts is
Forest Green. *Likewise the first tile on the wall from the floor is also
Forest Green.

The tile wainscoting wraps the entire room, even around the tub. *There is
not much paintable wall space.

The current color is an off white.

I could be safe and stick with an off white but am looking for ideas color
wise for the room.

There is crown molding. *I was thinking of painting the ceiling and crown
molding an off white and am looking for color ideas for the walls?

Any ideas or advice would be helpful.

Thanks