Posted to alt.home.repair
ibrubeer ibrubeer is offline

Default Fix crack/chip in colored concrete

We have a large patio with retaining walls on both ends. It is colored,
stamped concrete. It has a crack running from the house out to the lawn.
I was thinking it may be a good idea to somehow seal that crack so that
water can't get in there and make it worse. How do I do this? Is there a
clear substance that I can use on this crack? It is a a narrow crack.
Hairline in parts, maybe a millimeter in others parts.

I also have the same stamped concrete for a sidewalk leading to the patio.
It developed a crack in 2 places, and one of the cracks chipped several
pieces off. I would like to seal this crack, and somehow affix those
pieces in place. I would probably need something clear here too.

Thanks for the help/suggestions!