Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

Larry C wrote:

I live next door to a animal loving, tree hugging, wack job. This
behavior is the norm for them - trust me.

BTW - Did you ever want to ask Noah why he brought 2 mosquitoes on
the ark to begin with?

Relate the following to your neighbor:

Adam & Eve were vegetarians.* It was only Noah and his descendants that God
gave permission to eat meat.**

Now Adam & Eve started out in trouble. By the time of Noah, the world was so
hoplessly depraved, corrupt, and wicked that God had to destroy it and start
over!***

I don't KNOW that there's a connection between vegetarianism and debauchery,
but I'm not willing to take the chance.

------
For those that want to look stuff up:
* Gen 1:29, 2:16, 3:18
** Gen 9:3
*** Not that Noah was a gem. The Bible calls him "righteous in his
generation," meaning he was merely the best of a bad lot.