Posted to rec.woodworking
cm[_2_] cm[_2_] is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

We were at a pool party once and my oldest daughter swatted and killed a
fly. One of the other guests started crying and ran in the house over the
death of the fly. The rest of the guests just laughed at the peta lady. We
later found out peta lady is also a pet communicator - WTF.

If putting mascara on bunny rabbits will cure my wife's cancer, I'll hold
the bunny down.

cm
"Leon" wrote in message
I know, I know, this is a WW forum but it is ironic that an organization
like this has any credibility at all, AND that any one takes them seriously

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688...ws-weird_news/

Seems PETA is going after President Obama for swatting a fly.

Next up they will be going after the medical industry for trying to
eradicate cancer.

Is there any wonder why we are where we are?

I suggest the government use 25% of that trillion dollar stimulus package
to fund and require the classes listed below in every school, grades 7
through 12. And everyone must pass all grades before graduating!

1. "Friggin" Common Sense 101-601
2. Personal Finance and Budgeting 101-601
3. Understanding what borrowing money and carrying a balance on a credit
card really costs you. 101-601

"All" politicians must take these classes and pass before receiving
another pay check and returning to office.