Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default HF new Wireless Inspection Camera

Just saw this new item in the latest flyer, "Wireless
Inspection Camera with 2.4" Color LCD Monitor". See:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=66550

===
Make easy visual inspections, even in hard-to-reach areas.

-Mini waterproof camera with 3ft. flexible extended tube

-4 ft. night vision range

-2.4" TFT-LCD (thin film transistor liquid crystal display)
wireless color monitor with rechargeable lithium ion battery

-LCD monitor can detach from hand hold for easier viewing

-Lightweight handheld design to easily find, diagnose and
solve problems

Requires four AA batteries (sold separately).

Monitor dimensions: 3.93" x 2.75" x 1.18"; Adapter input
power: 100-240 volts; Adapter output power: 8 volts DC;
Color configuration: R.G.B.delta

ITEM 66550
===

Currently on sale for $99.99. If I was still working I would
probably bite on it. Just one nasty job taken care of would
be worth it. I can remember numerous times that something
like this would have been a lifesaver.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b