Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default Can't unlock door

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:46:54 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:15:55 +0100, Baz wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
I am having a problem unlocking a uPVC door. The key inserts and
turns as if it was OK but, at the point where I would expect the door
to unlock, it won't turn any further.

Is there anything simple I can try to get in?

--
(\__/) M.

ANGLE GRINDER!!

This our version of Mornington Crescent :-)

Dear Mr Henry Littlebottom,
I find the best way to get two bottles of washing up liquid for the
price of one is to put one in your shopping trolley and the other in
your coat pocket.
Yours Mrs Trellis.