Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default OT News Motzarella problems

I know this strictly speaking is OT, but I also know that there are
users of this reader here. Motzarella is changing. this is the germain
part of the email received:
Dear users of Motzarella.org,

for technical reasons the Motzarella reader servers

news.motzarella.org,
nntp.motzarella.org,
reader.motzarella.org,
reader80.motzarella.org and
reader443.motzarella.org

will will be replaced by the following servers:

news.eternal-september.org
reader80.eternal-september.org and
reader443.eternal-september.org

on July 1, 2009.

In order to make the transition as smooth as possible, the
*.eternal-september.org servers are available as of today.

All accounts and passwords will remain valid, as well as all registered
FQDNs in the motzarella.org and eternal-september.org domains.

Now I have tried .eternal-september but there are very few groups
available, certainly not this one. Taking advice on the web I simply
changed the server to the new name, it worked, but also (using
Seamonkey)had strange problems as was suggested it may in their email.
So I reverted to .mozilla.org that woks ok but all the posts are
duplicated now. Anyone moved over ok?

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.