Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Need Bathroom paint color ideas

On Jun 18, 12:31*am, "Tube Audio" wrote:
Hello

I am looking for color ideas to paint my bathroom.

A little bit about the bathroom. *The home is *Ranch style on the San
Francisco Peninsula built in 1954. * The bathroom is original, except for
the new toilet and pedestal sink.

The dimensions are 6.5 feet x 8.5 feet. *The 5-foot tub and a shower stall
are along the 8.5-foot wall the toilet and sink are along the other 8.5-foot
wall.

The bathroom has 4-inch tiles on the floor, with tile wainscoting 4 feet up
the walls. *The floor color is Forest Green; the wall tile color is yellow.
The edge tiles where the wainscoting ends and the sheetrock wall starts is
Forest Green. *Likewise the first tile on the wall from the floor is also
Forest Green.

The tile wainscoting wraps the entire room, even around the tub. *There is
not much paintable wall space.

The current color is an off white.

I could be safe and stick with an off white but am looking for ideas color
wise for the room.

There is crown molding. *I was thinking of painting the ceiling and crown
molding an off white and am looking for color ideas for the walls?

Any ideas or advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Nobody can pick without seeing a photo, but its your prefrence that
matters in the end. Look at magazines and paint brochures. For 10
bucks Benjamin Moore sells their paint program, you can load in a
photo of your room or house and set up the program for picking wall,
trim, colors. I just got the program and havnt really used it but from
what I see it is well made and does the job.