Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Listermann Dan Listermann is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water

I have heard of a million dollar prize for someone who can prove they can do
this sort of thing. It is still unclaimed.

"Dwight" wrote in message
I need to drill a new well and would like to use a dowser.

(I am a believer in dowsing, and I can do a little of it myself.)

Two questions:

1. We have aquifers at the 75 foot level, and my dowser 25 years ago found
one easily, but we have a nitrate problem, and we need to go for the
larger flows which are between 100 and 250 feet.

Can dowsers "see through" the shallow aquifers and find the deeper, larger
resources?

2. Does anyone have suggestions for how I can find a dowser in the
Kingston/Poulsbo/Silverdale area of Kitsap County, State of Washington?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Dwight Gibb