Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Can't unlock door

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:15:55 +0100, Baz wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
I am having a problem unlocking a uPVC door. The key inserts and
turns as if it was OK but, at the point where I would expect the door
to unlock, it won't turn any further.

Is there anything simple I can try to get in?

--
(\__/) M.

ANGLE GRINDER!!

This our version of Mornington Crescent :-)
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.