Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Ethanol In Garden Tractors, Lawn Mowers

In article , dpb wrote:

Actually, for small engines 20 years is probably a little early for
specific ethanol compatibility; it was pretty standard by then for autos
but small engines tended to come along later. I remember the flap
roughly that time w/ the first ethanol and most specifically, it seemed,
w/ the Chrysler minivans that were all the newest rage at the time had
several incompatibilities.

Wouldn't those that did not require oil and gas mixture have come
along after ethanol was in large use and those most of those could
(should) be okay?

--
"I found what I thought was a REALLY good book,
called _Girl to Grab_. Imagine my surprise when I found