Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jon_banquer jon_banquer is offline

Default High Quality Casters For Big, Heavy Toolboxes

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Next question:

The one nice thing about a Versa Cart is that when setup like
this...

https://www.penntoolco.com/catalog/p...ategoryID=3940

it's very maneuverable. The Versa Cart can also be setup with the two
big 10" solid rubber wheels on one end and both swivel casters on the
other end which is nowhere near as maneuverable.

Do you think if I set up the Versa Cart with 5" fixed casters in the
middle on both sides and kept the same position for the swivel casters
(in the middle at each end) that I would have a much more maneuverable
platform than the traditional toolbox setup which consists of fixed
casters on one end and swivel casters on the opposite end?

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA