Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rad Rad is offline

Default Unidentified timber vendor - DIY store - recognise the label?HELP!

On 5 June, 07:25, Owain wrote:
wrote:
I have been asked for my expert opinion on ageing some timbers in a
Court case in which I am instructed and was considering
dendrochronology until I went on site and found this label. *As my
brief was to age it within decades, this label puts the timber pretty
squarely in the last decade or so but I will check with the store!

Have you considered that the label may not be contemporaneous with the
timber?

Owain

No, because there is a label on every single one of 15 odd timbers and
the tenor of the construction is such that there is no doubt it is
genuine
As a matter of interest I have now found out the age of the label and
it is less than 10 years old
Chris