Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chrome copper water pipe?

In article ,
Tim S wrote:
I've used a chrome paint (little pot bought in Halfords) which looks
very much like brushed stainless steel in practice. Mainly for
radiator tails. Maybe not quite as good as proper chrome but much
nicer than white or painting to match the room decor.

That's a funky idea - I'll keep that in mind :0

I have an SS ladder type towel rail in the bathroom mounted quite high up
so the tails feeding it are pretty visible. I've used a chrome TRV etc and
the carefully bent tails go into the wall then run down to the floor
behind the tiles. And the painted tails look to me pretty good. I'll post
a pic if anyone wants.

--
*Happiness is seeing your mother-in-law on a milk carton

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.