Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Raccoons under the deck

In article ,
" wrote:

clipped

They're welcome around my house. Always have been, always will be.
Skunks and 'possums too. I love all the critters.

I've never met a critter I didn't like ) My daughter, in
Indianapolis, saw a coyote strolling down the street recently.

She live in a Northern Suburb? We have a couple in our area, too. A
family of about 5-6 deer wander through a couple times a month. And
there are too many squirrels and chipmunks to count. Did I mention the
11 birds nests?

--
"I found what I thought was a REALLY good book,
called _Girl to Grab_. Imagine my surprise when I found