Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerome Meekings Jerome Meekings is offline

Default Telephones and networks

Tim S wrote:

You b*stard ;-

Fun isn't it ;-)

I suppose they need it for all those bukkake videos though, whatever they
are...

However, I'll ask a different question - what is the fastest sustained
bitrate you have managed to *one* of your PCs (that's user space bitrate,
ie throughput on an open TCP stream?)

Sorry I use Macs so I am not sure how to get that information. However
using speed checking sites using a gigabit lan at a busy time I just got
26Mbps and using an 802.11g network I get 3.2Mbps

Do you use TOE (TCP offload engine cards).

Cheers

Tim

--
replace spamblock with my family name to e-mail me
Pics at http://www.meekings.net/diving/index.shtml