Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jules
saying something like:

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 00:09:27 +0100, John Rumm wrote:
Indeed. I wonder how many people still have a copy of the insert name
of old internet text file of making stuff that goes bang at home here

One word starting with A, another with C? I recall when reading a copy of
that was almost a rite of passage for any student doing any kind of
sciences degree... funny how times change.

Main problem with the Anarchist's Cookbook was it contained a lot of
erroneous, and some downright dangerous drivel as well as *some* useful
information, but even the useful stuff wasn't all that, iyswim.

I got the impression the latter-day AC was written by a pair of fourth
formers.