Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What channels did you lose?

On Mon 15 Jun 2009 09:15:39a, mike told us...

So you got your converter box. Maybe you even upgraded your antenna.
Then the DTV switch came. What channels did you lose?

Me? Just CBS. No big loss. I'm not sure if all the new wacky
foreign-language channels make up for it. I live on a hill top 20
miles from the transmission towers. Others must be in lousy shape.

We're on cable, so there was no interuption or channel loss. However, some
of our neighbors not on cable have had serious problems. In our area both
distance and mountains would be major factors.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Bread and butter, devoid of charm in the drawing ~room, is ambrosia