Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Raccoons under the deck

clipped

They're welcome around my house. Always have been, always will be.
Skunks and 'possums too. I love all the critters.

I've never met a critter I didn't like ) My daughter, in
Indianapolis, saw a coyote strolling down the street recently. At one
house in Florida, I had burrowing owls, 'coons, possum, fox, gopher
tortoise, occ. snake. Possum and 'coons used to come to the screened
porch and stand up to look in at night when the light was on ...for some
reason, possum walking through the grass sounded exactly like a person
walking, which was kind of spooky at night. Nice to have visitors )