Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default NiMH Batterys

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message

from "Man at B&Q" contains these words:

LOL. I guess handheld GPS must be useful to those who can't navigate
the old fashioned way, otherwise Garmin and others would surely never
have introduced them in the first place.

Hand held GPS can be useful even to those who can navigate the old
fashioned way. However I remain to be convinced of the usefulness of a
compass whose accuracy is quoted as plus/minus 5 degrees.

--
Roger Chapman

Might be good enough to get you going in at least the right general
direction, if you were stuck in some wilderness or on the sea in really bad
weather, with no map data for the area, loaded ??

Arfa