Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default What channels did you lose?

dpb wrote:

mike wrote:
Then the DTV switch came. What channels did you lose?

All of them, for the most part.

Interestingly enough, the morning after _the_big_switch_ a rescan found
all three networks plus the PBS that had disappeared after
_witching_day_1_ so all seemed well. That was roughly 8-9AM, played for
a few minutes switching back and forth and turned it off.

At 6-ish PM for local news/weather, nada/zip/nothing except the one
network that had also made the earlier switch that had been receiving
well. It was barely strong enough to lock w/ a lot of drop out and
audio near useless.

Been that way since...no weather to foul up the antenna, so I've no real
clue as to why seemed ok initially and then went away. Neither,
apparently, do the stations who have received similar complaints I
gather from quite a sizable number.

40-60 mile range, flat country...

--

Nothing changed here, I still have the same two stations and six
channels I've had for the past year and a half.