Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way OT - eBay search crashes Firefox

It could be a virus check program getting a bit on the heavy side as well.
Ebay might be using MS java code or a user was. That might be enough.

Martin

Winston wrote:
Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Winston, Iggy, Doug - thanks for checking. I'm using XP Home SP3,
Firefox 3.0.11. It must be some setting, or combination thereof, or a
Firefox add-on/plugin I'm using. Dang!

I do have a work around: the IE plugin - it allows one to use IE to
display a page, in a Firefox tab. But if I wanted to use IE I
wouldn't be running Firefox.

Bob - you could: Tools Add-ons Extensions and
Tools Add-ons Plugins to selectively disable features for trouble -
shooting purposes.

--Winston