Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Wingers at Work = Nonsense!

axolotl wrote:
David R.Birch wrote:

If you comply with this, you are giving them what they need to
confiscate the weapons.

In the hope that common sense will cut this thread short:

http://www.moaablogs.org/battleofthe...soldiersviews/

Kevin Gallimore

I googled and "Snoped" this and didn't find anything, but I don't see
where it contradicts my response to the original post. I know of at
least one VFW post that was told to turn in their govt loaned M1903
and M1917 rifles, presumably for CMP distribution, but were never
provided with a serial number list. It still looks like a fishing
expedition resulting in serial number registration where the govt
can't identify specific rifles but wants the VFW posts to tell them
what they have.

I say, have the govt send a list of what the govt thinks the VFW posts
are supposed to have.

David