Posted to alt.home.repair

Default drain fly problem

I'd rather turn off the shop vac. Cover the end of the hose
maybe with a plastic bag and rubber band. Pop the hose off
the hole on top of the vac, spray into the hole, and put
hose back.

The way those things move air, spraying into a running shop
vac just blows bug spray out the exhaust.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message
When I have clouds of tiny insects inside (fruitflies, or
those little
orange spherical bugs, or whatever), I find the best way
to clear them
is with a shop vac, which I immediately empty outside in
case any
survived the carnival ride.

And/or spray a little bug spray in the hose while it's
running.