Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
Swingman wrote in news:AaKdnX4ygp-
:

Exactly. But that is not my question. Why did an innocent guard at
a museum have to die? Why did all those people in the Murrah
building in Oklahoma City have to die? Or is that the risk of
living?

Might want to rethink that question. Do you know of any one that will
not eventually die? I suspect that more people die of natural causes
than from weapons. Being killed has always been and will always be a
risk of living.

I don't understand. I am the fatalist, I believe that when your number
is up, you're gonzo. But does that mean that we have to condone lunatics
who hatch murderous plans?

--
Best regards
Han