Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Cellular to Wired Home Phone

On Jun 13, 7:35*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:45:30 -0400, Hipupchuck
wrote:

JIMMIE wrote:
I was told that there was a cellular device you can plug into your
home phone wiring and it makes all you regular wired phones work
through the cell system. I have never heard of it before and havent
been able to find anything on Google. What do you call the thing?

Jimmie

Why bother? Just use the cell phone.

Maybe he has several hard wired phones and doesn't want to carry the
cell phone everywhere he goes in the house. I understand some people
have their cell surgically attached to their head but some of us
don't.

Or he could be wanting to hook his alarm system up (cheaply) to a cell phone
and avoid the vulnerability of a cut land-line connection.- Hide quoted text -

That is something that would be worth doing for many, I wonder if it
would be that easy as just using that system. My alarm co wanted near
1200.00 to do a cell system dialer.