Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Uncuttable phone wires?

In article , wrote:

I had a customer, an old Black man who was

Just curious ... it doesn't appear that the color of his skin has any
relevance to the story... so why mention it?

loosing batteries from under the hood of
his old land yacht. The burglars were taking
the batteries while he slept. I installed a
pin switch under the hood and a key switch
between a pair of headlights on one side of
the grill. The switch simply powered the car
horns whenever the hood was lifted. The old
fellow was awakened one night by the car horns,
crash of the hood and a loud scream. He never
lost another battery.